I am surprised by all these bad reviews.I used White Rose Bakery out of Canby when my husband and I married and it was, hands down, some of the best cake I have ever had.

I love cake, I do NOT usually love all cake and I certainly do NOT love frosting; however, I loved this woman's cake AND the frosting. I still dream about how good that cake was. I sampled cake from several places in the area and none were even close to the same quality. I had buttercream frosting with real flowers since I am not a fan of fondant.

Also, in exchange for a couple pictures, she made me a fresh top-tier for our 1 year anniversary.It was just as delicious.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of white rose bakery wedding cake. White Rose Bakery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned white rose bakery wedding cake in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at White Rose Bakery.

Had an Experience with White Rose Bakery?

Comments