I am surprised by all these bad reviews.I used White Rose Bakery out of Canby when my husband and I married and it was, hands down, some of the best cake I have ever had.

I love cake, I do NOT usually love all cake and I certainly do NOT love frosting; however, I loved this woman's cake AND the frosting. I still dream about how good that cake was. I sampled cake from several places in the area and none were even close to the same quality. I had buttercream frosting with real flowers since I am not a fan of fondant.

Also, in exchange for a couple pictures, she made me a fresh top-tier for our 1 year anniversary.It was just as delicious.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of white rose bakery wedding cake. White Rose Bakery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned white rose bakery wedding cake in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at White Rose Bakery.

Had an Experience with White Rose Bakery?

Comments

Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more National American Miss - Pageant System Review from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more Staceys - Dress Staceys "ORDERED MADE TO MEASURE DRESS TIO BAGGY ASKED FOR REFUND DETAILS THEY OFFERED10TO REPAIR I WANT MY MONEY BACK ITS THAT SIMPLE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN..." Read more Kbg Logistics - Crazy KBG driver truck #7004 Kbg Logistics "We were driving on 95N when a white tractor trailer truck #7004 cut us off in the far left lane to pass a slower driver in the middle lane. We..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more